(214): Come over. Drunk tacos.
(1-214): That isn’t even a sentence.
(214): I kept the important parts.” —Texts From Last Night
This wasn’t extremely challenging or anything like that, but it was fun. I love dance dvds, even if I feel uncoordinated following them at times. I can honestly say that for 95% of this dvd, I could do all the moves. The only thing I couldn’t do is this hip circling thing while dropping low, which I’m totally going to practice some more.
None of the moves were entirely new though, so there is that, but I did like the instructor. She was a tad verbose, but pretty fun and she was very good a t dancing.
I felt more challenged when I went and put on heels, but even then it was more of a cardio thing than a power and strength thing. I think I need to add more freestyle dancing into my days.
Then practiced what I learned from lap dance class yesterday and I think it went pretty well. I’m not entirely sure of the timing. I am horrible at counts, but I don’t think it matters that much. ;)
He is such a fucking idiot.
“The question is does he like you enough to date or just want to have sex with you?”
Guess I know the answer to that now.
…Just want to have sex with me.
1. proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint
2. arising from a momentary impulse
3. controlled and directed internally : self-acting
4. produced without being planted or without human labor : indigenous
5. developing or occurring without apparent external influence, force, cause, or treatment
6. not apparently contrived or manipulated : natural” —http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spontaneous
Omg, I’m still in disbelief that I did that! It was a lot of fun though and I’m not sure if I did get that much of a workout, but wow!
Leading up to it, I was nervous and a bit intimidated, but thankfully I picked up the moves quickly (the dance was to Nine Inch Nail’s “Closer” which is fucking hot).
I definitely want to do it again. I’m so glad for my stubborn and spontaneous nature at times.
I can’t wait to become this uber sexy Wonder Woman of dance!
adj. pet·ti·er, pet·ti·est
1. Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
2. Marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views.
3. Marked by meanness or lack of generosity, especially in trifling matters.
4. Secondary in importance or rank; subordinate. See Synonyms at trivial.
5. Law Variant of petit.” —http://www.thefreedictionary.com/petty
I’m acting like a slutty (jealous) fifteen year old girl.
I’m in my twenties. At least I’m the right gender this time.
Day 8: I ended up going out after work, so by the time I had time to work out, I had been drinking, it was late and I was tired. I did do some crunches and some squats and throughout various parts of the day I had been working on strengthening my stomach by sucking it in and holding aka activating those muscles.
Day 9: I’m going to try and make up for my lack of working out yesterday and just did 30 minutes of the stair stepper. Don’t think I worked my butt as much as I wanted to do. Oh well! At first it was kicking my butt, but after 10 minutes I could do it a lot better. Like go for 3 minutes and then take a 10-30 break, instead of having to break after every 1.5 minutes. (Remember I’m a beginner!)
So I still have at least another workout session in my future, but that won’t be until later on.
Why can’t I just cheat and get lipo? Because it’s expensive and there is the multiple week recovery time. Also, scared of surgery. That’s why…ugh